[Nmabs] Confidential Email - Do Not Post - CUFSF and NMABS

Christopher Chavez cchavez367 at cnm.edu
Mon Feb 22 21:57:05 UTC 2010

Michael and Michelle,
Nobody intentionally made our correspondence public. Our mailing list
automatically keeps an archive of everything that passes through it
online  because it, like other lists on nfbnet.org, is intended to
provide a way for groups of blind people in a specific group or
category to share experiences, advice, and conduct other business. As
Tara said, we are working with the list moderator to remove the
messages as soon as possible.

To our members: For the future, perhaps we should find a way to add a
disclaimer that warns of the relatively public nature of our list and
that directs any sensitive communication to the email addresses of the
board members and officers.

Regards,
Christopher Chavez