[Nmabs] Fwd: FW: Proposal To Consolidate Three Commissions

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 05:59:44 UTC 2010

Hi all,
Here is a message Christine sent me regarding the consolidation of the
three Commissions. I will also be sending a message from Tonia Trapp
with sample letters that we can use to write to our legislators and a
copy of the Resolution that was passed by the NFB of NM on Wednesday
evening.
Thank you all for your help,
Tara