[Nmabs] My board position

Michael Postlethwait mpostlet at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 15:30:48 UTC 2010

I have not begun my job yet. I have, however, started the process of
getting hired, so I should be hired within the next few months. And
Monica, what I meant by NMABS dying was that there are people dropping
their positions and we're running short of board members and things
like that. Anyway, I do want to remind you once again that I will
still participate and I will continue to support you all. See you all
in a couple of weeks at Cliff's.

-Michael