[Nmabs] State convention student seminar notes.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 18:28:20 UTC 2010

Student seminar agenda draft
Welcome and Scavenger Hunt: 1:30-1:45
Student Devision Question and Answer: 1:45-2:20
College information: UNM Accessibility Resource Center, Joan Green,
Amanda Retsek and daniel Weems, 2:20-2:35
CNM Special Services: TBA 2:35-2:50
A high school student's experience, Terese garcia, 2:50-2:55
A college student's experience, Britannie Burden, 2:55-3:00
Presentation of artifacts from the Anthropology Museum, Sheryl Fogol 3:00-3:15
Washington Seminar, Michael Postlethwait and Alexandrea Odonoghue 3:15-3:30
EDues and Elections, 3:30-4:00
Adjournment 4:00
Any questions or if you don't want to speak during the parts which I
have listed you for, please let me know. I need to get the agenda
finalized and everything to Christine ASAP so the sooner the better.
PLEASE! REPLY!!!!
David, please let me know if Terri Abraham can present for CNM. Thank
you all and have a good week.
Tara