[Nmabs] Agenda.

Michael Postlethwait mpostlet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 14:48:33 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

Since we are going to talk about technology for the blind, would it be possible to cram in a few minutes so that I can talk about the iPhone? I think it would be beneficial for others to know about it because it is a huge leap in accessibility in products. Let me know what you think.

-Michael

Sent from my iPhone