[Nmabs] Agenda.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 17:17:01 UTC 2010

nice idea!   Along  those lines, does anyone know much about mac voice over?

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin