[Nmabs] Agenda.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 01:15:12 UTC 2010

Michael, You forget my husband has a Mac... Ask him if he is willing to bring it to the seminar?
Just a thought. Good idea BTW. Maybe I can make that part 10 minutes instead of having set up for lunch that early?
Darian, maybe if you don't mind, could you help me organize the final agenda when you get here tomorrow night if you aren't too tired?
Thanks,
Tara