[Nmabs] Agenda.

Amanda J Youngblood ayoung87 at unm.edu
Fri Nov 12 19:38:02 UTC 2010

Hi, yes I think an hour break between sessions is a good
idea or perhapps a half hour that way it will be eaisier
to keep people focused on the seminars and would be a good
chance to go around and introduce ourselves to people. So
far I think the agenda looks good. let me know if there is
any other way I can help. Thanks and see everyone tomarow!