[Nmabs] Meeting reminder for Sunday.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 07:03:27 UTC 2010

Hello all,
  I just wanted to   congratulate Tara and the board of NMABS as well
as NFBNM for it's hard work and contributionsto making this seminar a
success.   for what a great event it was, it is only the beginning of
what work we  can do together.   I want you all to know that I am
committed to working with you all to help in developing and building
this division to  the great hights that  it truly can realize.
 you all were an absolute joy to be around and a pleasure  to meet! I
would love to  drop in on the call, and visit again at some point.
Thanks to Tara, Chris (big, huge thanks to that man!), Monica,
Michael,  and the many of you that have worked to contribute this
weekend and are tireless in their mission to change what it means to
be a blind student in new mexico!
 Best,
   Darian

 Darian Smith
 Board member/southwest regional advisor
 National Association of Blind  Students

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin