[Nmabs] Secret Santa Stuff

Amanda J Youngblood ayoung87 at unm.edu
Mon Nov 22 15:51:25 UTC 2010

Hi everyone, here are some ideas for Christmas.
   My favorite colors are, blue, red, purple and pink.
   Favorite scent, Japanese Chery Blossom, Enchanted
Orchid, Moonlight Path and Cucumber Melon.
    Favorite stores: most of these places sell gift carts,
iTunes, Boarders, Barns and Noble, Wall-Mart, Starbucks
coffee.
    Have a great week and enjoy Thanksgiving break!
       Amanda Youngblood