[Nmabs] Student seminar update.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 05:08:25 UTC 2010

Hi all,

First, I'd like to apologize for not sending the previous month's minutes,
they will be sent in a few minutes. I wanted to give everyone an update on
our progress for the seminar taking place next month.

The date for the seminar is Saturday November 13, 2010 from 9:p00-4:30

It will be held at the NMSBVI Pre-school here in Albuquerque.

We will be holding registration from 8:00-9:00 that morning.

We are going to order pizza from somewhere, we need to decide where since
that would be the easiest and we can also have soda and water in coolers,
Christine has agreed to let us borrow her ice chest if we need it.

Things we still need to finalize by October 17, 2010:

1.       Activities at the seminar

2.       Where to order the pizza from and what drinks to purchase

3.       Which date we want the registration forms returned and money
collected

4.       Who to contact with the information

5.       Guest speakers

6.       Specific discussions

7.       Breakout sessions for different groups?

8.       Partents involvement?

9.       Child care?

10.   How many rooms we will need?

Please let me know if you are able to help with any of the above. I know
some of us in the group have a costco account plus we could purchase things
directly out of the NMABS account now that we have our debit card.

Any questions, please reply and let me know.

Thank you, Amanda, Michael, and Josh so far. You are all doing a wonderful
job.

Thanks,

Tara