[Nmabs] Student seminar update.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 23:06:47 UTC 2010

Hi all,
Greate ideas all. Terese, I think you have a wonderful idea, how long would
you need to do your speech so we can start finalizing the agenda? Monica,
I'd love you to be the contact for the registration forms, the cost is $5
and I think having them to you by Friday November 5, is a wonderful idea. We
can meet that evening and compile the forms with the money and make sure we
have everything for the day of. I can print some for the day of the seminar,
plus I think the state has some sort of discount with one of the office
places. Any other ideas or someone to help with the agenda would be most
appreciated, Amanda, would you mind? Thanks,
Tara