[Nmabs] rescheduling monthly meeting.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 19:45:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

I apologize for my lack of attendance and short notice for this, but we will
be rescheduling the monthly meeting for NMABS for this Sunday September 26,
2010 at 7:00 PM via teleconference. I apologize to those of you who attended
after I had gotten off the phone and thank you for joining us. Please let me
know via email if you will or will not be attending the meeting and if you
have anything to put on the agenda by Wedsnesday at 5:00 PM.

The call in information is: 218-339-2699 and the access code is: 725279.

Thank you,

Tara