[Nmabs] a few thoughts.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 06:17:23 UTC 2010

Hi Darian and list,
I agree with Darian on that one. Any takers on that? Michael I know one
person who you may be able to get a good interview with... If no one else is
willing to do it, I can try, but I'm trying to deligate it so I am not doing
all the work, please let me know if you are interested and willing to put an
article together.
Thanks,
Tara