[Nmabs] draft of flyer.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:23:38 UTC 2011

Hello  New Mexico  Students!

 congratulations on the great work you all are doing!
  I am not familiar with the  details of this service project, nor the
geographical layout of the State, but if it's reasonable within the
scope of  the  project to involve other students in the state, then I
would most certainly take advantage of the oppertunity to engage and
involve.
  Best,
  Darian