[Nmabs] final agenda.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 19:18:21 CST 2011


Hi,
Still don't see a message. You typed your other message in the to: box...
Tara


-----Original Message-----
From: nmabs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nmabs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Josh Brownell
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 9:23 PM
To: New Mexico Association of Blind Students
Subject: Re: [Nmabs] final agenda.

On 12/14/11, NMABS President <nmabs.president at gmail.com> wrote:
> Josh, there isn't anything in your message.
> Tara
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: nmabs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nmabs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On 
> Behalf Of Josh Brownell
> Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 9:11 PM
> To: Hey the agenda looks great and I look foward to seeing everyone.ng 
> everyhael Postlethwait
> Cc: <C.Tessa4 at comcast.net>; <tavianaq at yahoo.com>; Trapp, Greg, CFB; 
> <warriorqueen4 at gmail.com>; <ewsinger at gmail.com>; New Mexico 
> Association of Blind Students
> Subject: Re: [Nmabs] final agenda.
>
> On 12/14/11, Michael Postlethwait <mpostlet at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The agenda looks good. I anticipate seeing you all on Saturday.
>> Michael
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Dec 14, 2011, at 9:45 AM, "NMABS President"
>> <nmabs.president at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> Due to not having a NABS rep for the seminar that had to change and 
>>> I added Josh to the agenda. Plus Monica informed me that she won't 
>>> be able to make the seminar therefore our panels will only have two 
>>> people speaking. Ihave asked her to send me the employment portion 
>>> at least since that's new to us. Find the agenda attached and if 
>>> it's all clear with everyone, I will pass it to everyone.
>>> Thanks,
>>> Tara
>>>
>>> <Agenda for Student Seminar.rtf>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Nmabs mailing list
>>> Nmabs at nfbnet.org
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nmabs_nfbnet.org
>>> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info 
>>> for
>>> Nmabs:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nmabs_nfbnet.org/mpostlet%40gmail.
>>> c
>>> om
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Nmabs mailing list
> Nmabs at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nmabs_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
Nmabs:
> 
>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nmabs_nfbnet.org/nmabs.president%40gm
>ail.c
> om
>Hey the agenda looks great and I look foward to see you all.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Nmabs mailing list
> Nmabs at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nmabs_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
Nmabs:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nmabs_nfbnet.org/josh.brownell88%40g
> mail.com
>

_______________________________________________
Nmabs mailing list
Nmabs at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nmabs_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nmabs:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nmabs_nfbnet.org/nmabs.president%40gmail.c
om





More information about the Nmabs mailing list