[Nmabs] FW: Website for College Students with Disabilities

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 04:54:45 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: gabriela mccall [mailto:weconnectnow2008 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 2:16 PM
To: nmabs.president at gmail.com
Subject: Website for College Students with Disabilities

Dear Ms. Sena,

I would like to share with you the link to the We Connect Now website.
http://weconnectnow.wordpress.com/ The website was created while I was a
college student with a grant I received from YP4 to develop a website to
serve college students with disabilities. The website was developed in an
effort to connect and integrate college students with disabilities as a
virtual community with a voice on important issues.
The We Connect Now website has been up and serving college students with
disabilities since April of 2008.

I wanted to share the We Connect Now website with you so that you may post
it as a resource in your website or otherwise share it with students that
you serve or have contact with. The website has been used as a resource by
institutions of higher learning and has been linked to by colleges and
universities and groups serving people with disabilities in 50 states and at
least 9 foreign countries.

I thank you for any and all help that you and your office may give me in
promoting this project as a service to all college students with
disabilities.

Sincerely,

Gabriela McCall Delgado