[Nmabs] NMABS minutes from January.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:19:02 UTC 2011

Hey all,
  First, Tara,  It will be fine! I'm exciting for you all getting to
workon your  state convention. convention prep is stressful, but if
everyone bands together on it, it won't be so stressful, and you'll be
surprised with what great things everyone comes us with and how well
it will run.
Best   of luck with the meeting on sunday!
 take care!
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

"You could be shown the road, given the vehicle, even handed the key.
But only you can have the drive."