[Nmabs] Agenda Template: please reply.

Josh Brownell josh.brownell88 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 21:46:17 UTC 2011

I should be able to make the meeting and I might have an idea for state
convention student seminar and Tara we also if we still want to do a benifit
fundraiser at flying star and if so we need to finalize a date because I
have their maneger asking me on daily basis if we are even still considering
doing it.
Thank's
Josh