[Nmabs] Fwd: [Blindtlk] NBP-Announce: Calling Android Users! Plus, our Top 5 List

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:39:19 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tony Grima <agrima at nbp.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 04:38:31 -0600
Subject: [Blindtlk] NBP-Announce: Calling Android Users! Plus, our Top 5 List
To: david.andrews at nfbnet.org

Are you an Android user? NBP is looking for Android users to test some
applications we are developing for our PDA. If you have interest in helping
us please contact Lindsay Broyhill at lbroyhill at nbp.org and we will get you
the information needed.  Thanks for your help!

Our Top 5 Bestsellers of 2011

1. Getting Started with the iPhone: An Introduction for Blind Users, $18.00
(Braille, eBraille, DAISY, or Word)
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/IPHONE.html

2. Monday Morning Quotations, $9.00 (Braille)
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/QUOTES2011.html

3. Helen Keller Magnet, $4.95 (Print/braille magnet)
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/MAG-KELLER.html

4. Tacky the Penguin, $10.99 (Print/braille picture book with audio CD)
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/BC1101-TACKY.html

5. Braille Caravan, $30.00 (30 blocks, print activity guide, canvas bag)
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/CARAVAN.htm

******
To order any books, send payment to:
NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext 520.
Or order any of our books online at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html .

PLEASE DO NOT respond to this message! It is an automated message and
your query will not reach us. Send questions to orders at nbp.org .

Visit us at http://www.nbp.org