[Nmabs] meeting reminder.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 04:45:35 UTC 2011

Hi  Folks!
  I want to wish you all best of Luck with Sunday's meeting!
 I also wanted to say that  I had a blast seeing all of you who made
it to convention (and Hearing TAra).  It was Wonderful to see many of
my New Mexican friends taking part in everything from college
leadership, to Nabs activities and much more!
 Also,  on a non-NFB note: It was great to seeChris, Josh, Amanda and
Lindsay upon the pre-convention visit and Thanks so much to the Chavez
Family for  hosting  me!
 I  too will be at Youth Slam, and  will be unable to attend this
months call, but look forward to hearing how it goes.  Good Luck
David, you will do  Great! Go Nnmabs!

 Finally,
  The National Association of Blind Students had their elections (I
think they finished  just  under an hour ago this time last week). We
have , in Basic, a brand new board, one that   will force us to
discuss possible changes to region   set-up and rep assignments.  When
I know for certain how those changes effect you  guys, I promise to
let you folks know!
  Best wishes
Darian

--
Darian Smith

 2nd Vice- President, National Association of Blind Students