[Nmabs] Minutes from May 2011 meeting.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 07:47:17 UTC 2011

New Mexico Association of Blind Students Meeting May 2011

Meeting was called to order at 7:07 PM.

Roll call of members:

Lindsay Sloan (Cory)

Josh Brownell

Monica Martinez

Brianne Kotschwar (Bailey)

Tara Chavez (Rica)

Christopher Chavez

Minutes from previous meeting: Monica moved that the minutes be approved as
read, Brianne seconded, motion carries. The minutes were approved as read.

Treasurer's report: we didn't have one because we haven't changed the
signers from David to Monica for the NMABS account.

Announcements: Albuquerque chapter meeting is Tuesday May 17 at Ihop on
Pennsylvania and Menaul. National convention is in Orlando Florida July
3-July 8.

Josh is going to contact the 66 Diner and set up a benefit night for June
17, 2011.

Activity for the next month: cliffs, all day ride passes, $24.95, general
admission is $2.50, individual rides are between $2 and $6 depending on ride
and water monkey adventure is $8.50. Going to cliffs June 11 meeting at
Cliffs at 11:00 AM.

Unfinished business: we didn't have any unfinished business.

New business

The next meeting will be June 19 via conference call at 7:00 PM.

We didn't have a presidential release this month.

Meeting was adjourned at 7:45 PM.