[Nmabs] Fwd: [nabs-l] Candidates' forum update!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 22:32:20 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Fernandez <trillian551 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:15:05 -0400
Subject: [nabs-l] Candidates' forum update!
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org>, Presidents <Nabs-presidents at nfbnet.org>, GABS
<GABS at nfbnet.org>, New Jersey Association of Blind Students
<njabs-talk at nfbnet.org>

Hello all!
In about five hours the first ever NABS candidates' forum will be taking place!
The survey has now been closed. Thanks to all of those who contributed
questions, they are all great and well thought out!
As far as candidates here is what we have:
President: Sean Whalen and Isaiah Wilcox
1st Vice President: Karen Anderson
2nd Vice: Darian Smith.
I hope you can all make it! If you cannot call in, tune into our
internet stream, otherwise this call will be recorded!
Here is the call information once more:
Time: 7:30 PM EST
Phone: 712 775-7100
Passcode: 257963
Please contact me if you have any questions about the call!
I will talk to you later.
Sincerely,

--
Mary Fernandez
President: Georgia Association of Blind Students

"It's not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much
rather you weren't doing it."
Terry Pratchett