[Nmabs] follow up to our last meeting.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:23:32 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am writing to find out if anyone has done what they said they'd do for
convention. Terese, have you asked Sergeant Fairbanks if he is able to talk
at the meeting? Monica, have you gotten a chance to ask Paul from Career
services? I have emailed Dr. Gary Weissman to ask him if he can/is
interested in it, I am waiting for a rpely to that and will let you know. As
of right now, I don't have anything from 4:05-4:30 but we have a lot fo
ideas that we wanted. Cheryl Fogle is on board for a half an hour from
3:35-4:05.

Let me know how we are doing and if we ened help.

Tara