[Nmabs] draft agenda for the seminar.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 01:21:01 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have been given a week for a deadline. I heard from Gary Weissman earlier and he is definitely interested and can make the meeting. Please let me know ASAP who is coming and how long we want/they can present at the meeting otherwise the meeting will end up being 4 hours long and I don’t want that…

Tara