[Nmabs] next NMABS meeting.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:50:20 UTC 2011

Hi all,

It's that time again. Time for another NMABS meeting. We had a blast at
convention and it's time to figure out what we want for the upcoming year. I
know I initially said that the third Sunday in May is May 22nd, but I can't
count. if you look at a calendar, the third Sunday is this Sunday, May 15. I
would like to find out from you, the membership, which Sunday we would like
to have our meeting. I'd like to keep it for the third Sunday if possible,
but I'm open to changing it to next week if that's what everyone wants.
Please reply and let me know what you think.

Thank you,

Tara