[Nmabs] Fundraiser Situation

Josh Brownell josh.brownell88 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:30:38 UTC 2011

Hello fellow nmabs members Flyingstar is willing to do another Fundraiser
for the NMABS Division again after the much success  from the first
Fundraiser they hosted.  They are telling me that we can't do it on  Friday
June 17th due to the fact they are extreemly busy on a Friday that the
manager told me that it would be better to do on that following Monday witch
would be June 20th just one day after Father's Day so they said that we
could do it in conjunction with that holiday and if so we need to have the
final answer in by Saturday May 26th 2011 so it's still three weeks in ahead
of tme notice or we can either do it that following Tuesday June 21st.  I
was told that if we do it on either one of days they would make the flyers,
hand them out, Make poster's and put them out in their dinning room. and
also put it on their facebook page with our logal and two sentences that
best describe our organization.  Please get back to me ASAP

Thankyou
Josh Brownell
Board Member 3