[Nmabs] next meeting.

Brianne Kotschwar brilko at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 14:13:12 UTC 2011

Oh sweet!  I will be there!

Brianne

----- Original Message -----

From: "NMABS President" <nmabs.president at gmail.com>
To: "New Mexico Association of Blind Students" <nmabs at nfbnet.org>, tavianaq at yahoo.com, warriorqueen4 at gmail.com, "Elisha Wells" <ewsinger at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 2:23:31 PM
Subject: [Nmabs] next meeting.

Hi all,

As many of you know we are doing our community service project this Sunday. This will also be a face-to-face meeting. If you cannot attend the community service project please let me know by Friday so I can figure out a way to include you in the meeting.

Thanks,

Tara

PS. We are meeting at my home Sunday morning at 10:00 Am and will go down to the Albuquerque Rescue Mission to take sack lunches to the homeless of Albuquerque.

If coming from the west side:

Take The 155 bus to Central then take the 766 to the ATC and then catch the 5 to Montgomery and Carlisle get off at Montgomery business park.

Driving:

Take Paseo to Jefferson, take Jefferson to Montgomery, then take Montgomery to Morningside, turn left, take your first left on Hendrix and we are the first house on the right.

>From the east side: take the 8 Menaul to the UTC then catch the three, then transfer to the 5 and also get off at Montgomery business park.

Questions? Please contact me.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nmabs:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nmabs_nfbnet.org/brilko%40comcast.net