[Nmabs] Location for Seminar!

Michael Postlethwait mpostlet at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 07:07:00 UTC 2011

While I think accessibility in phones would be a good topic, I think that having a tech talk would be very beneficial for students. This is a hard decision to make for me, because if we take out the phone stuff, the audience may not be able to learn about some very useful applications for the phones like the money identifiers for the iPhone, or even the KNFB reader. But at the same time, I know that we have time constraints, and we don't want to waste too much time on something that's not as important as other topics. I really like the idea of a tech lecture, and I think it might be better to leave the phone panel out this year. Perhaps we could save that for the seminar at the State Convention?

Michael

Sent from my iPhone