[Nmabs] Secret Santa

Terese Garcia terese.kg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:16:37 UTC 2011

Hello All,
My favorite colors are neon orange, pink, and green.
My favorite scent is stuff from Victoria Secret.
My favorite stores are Hot Topic, Foreever 21, and the Candy Lady.
My favorite resturaunts are Sushi King, Applebee's, Samuri.
I also love anything fuzzy with floppy ears, and I looooooove Itunes gift cards.
Terese.