[Nmabs] updates.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:36:41 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I haven't heard from most of you regarding a committee or anything we want
on the agenda for the seminar. I'd like this information by Thursday so we
can get a draft agenda put together by the next meeting.August 16th.

Thanks,

Tara

PS. Please let me know what you want to see. Iknow Monica is willing to talk
about grad school, Terese, are you willing to talk about your school
experiences? Brianne, are you willing to talk about work? Monica, are you
willing to give us a breakout session on resumes/interviews and other stuff
like that? Michael, you wanted to talk about the iPhone, right?

Anyone else?