[Nmabs] updated student seminar agenda.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 04:48:59 UTC 2011

Hello all,
Darian suggested having two breakout sessions during the seminar, and I'd
like to get your thoughts. One would be the history of the movement, NM
affiliate, and NMABS, and the other would be the resumes/interviews. Also,
it was also suggested that we do two panels, one on transitions/stress
management, and the other on accessible phones including the KNFB reader.
Thoughts? Brianne's topic would be stand-alone.
Please let me know soon so I can continue working and updating the agenda.
Darian, thank you for the suggestions as always. I'd like to also ask if you
would like to have a table for fundraising at the seminar?
Thanks,
Tara