[Nmabs] Reminder: The National Association of Blind Students Presents: The ABC's of nabs Reps.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 20:48:52 UTC 2011

  Hello Fellow Students:

      We, the NABS Membership Committee, would like to take this time to
  introduce to you the topic for September’s Membership call: The ABC’s
  of NABS Reps!

      “What exactly is a NABS rep and what do they do?”

      “Why request to have a NABS rep at my student division meeting at
  state convention or another such student event?”

      “Okay, so I have decided that I want a rep to come, how do I go
  about requesting one?”

      If you have asked yourself any or all of the above questions or
  others like it from time to time, than this call is for you! Many
  states are having
  their conventions around this time, and so timing could not be any
  better! (We think so, anyway!).

  What: The ABC’s of NABS Reps

  When: Sunday, September 11, 7:00 PM Eastern.

  Where: The NABS conference line: (712) 775-7100, access code 257963.

      Please consider joining what we hope to be a very informative call.

  Respectfully,

  The NABS Membership Committee

  --
  Darian Smith

  "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
 matter."
  - Martin Luther King, Jr.