[Nmabs] next membership meeting.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 01:47:25 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I would like to invite you to the next New Mexico Association of Blind
Students (NMABS) membership conference call. Instead of the usual
business/board meetings we have, we are going to have a topical discussion
relating to blindness/the NFB's philosophy. The topic for the month of
September is: "why we are members of the federation." This will involve all
of the members who participate on the call.

Who: Members of the New Mexico Association of Blind students; any high
school, college, graduate, orientation center etc. students

When: Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 7:00 MDT.

Where: (218) 339-2699 access code: 725279

Why: because we all want to learn the various reasons for joining the
National Federation of the Blind.

Any questions, Please contact me.

Thank you,

Tara