[Nmabs] sample agenda from last year's seminar.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 05:48:02 UTC 2011

Hi all,

 Last  year's seminar was very lively and fun, you all have a great
energy about you and the fact that you all are comfortable around each
other shows.
 one thing  that may be good to consideris if some topics of interest
can be put into three-person discussion presintations.  If something
like, say school prepairedness/ survival had two  people who talked
about it last year, would it be a good or bad idea to  try to put them
together into a modeerated discussion?
 t this might give you the oppertunity to cover different angles on a
particular subject, but give you time to adda new topic or two, or
just be creative with  the time you find yourself suddenly having.
Maybe giving people five minute  breaks? maybe  time for a break-out
session, or two?
 thoughts?
  respectfully,
  Darian