[Nmabs] Failure Becomes Success As Our Long Awaited Evening With Mitzi Friedlander Takes Place Tonight

excitingevents at audioaccessfm.com excitingevents at audioaccessfm.com
Sun Apr 29 16:31:34 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone!
Life was looking pretty grim around here last week. The folks at Audio
Access FM, an online radio station, were prepared to give you an evening
with a very popular talking book narrator Mitzi Friedlander.
Unfortunately, the technology gremlins decided that they didn't want to
chill with a cool talking book narrator. So our technology failed, and
many were left with disapointed looks on their faces.
But we've been working hard over here. Many sleepless nights were had, and
a few of us thought we'd be driven to the funny farm by the men in the
white coats, but I'm happy to say that the technology appears to be back
on track, and Mitzi Friedlander was good enough to agree to meet with us
tonight instead!
So our special Evening With Mitzi Friedlander will take place after all!
Now, if the name Mitzi Friedlander is unfamiliar to you, you have the
opportunity to learn just why so many readers  of all ages are unable to
forget this incredible lady!
That opportunity will come your way tonight at 6 PM eastern time, as
Jonathan Matte, host of Anything Entertainment on the internet radio
station Audio Access FM, presents An Evening With Mitzi Friedlander."
Join Jonathan as he tells Mitzi's story through a live interview with her.
You'll learn about Mitzi's career, the books she's read, and so much more.
Why is she so famous to talking book readers? You'll just have to tune in
tonight to find out!
To hear the show live, tune in starting at 6 PM eastern (5 PM central, 4
PM mountain, 3 PM pacific) by going to either
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
or if that link gives you trouble, go to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php

Can't listen with your PC? No problem. The interview can be heard by
picking up your cell or lan line phone and dialing
1-712-432-3900
and when prompted, enter in access code
135845
followed by the pound sign.

This is a presentation you're sure not to forget, delivered by a young man
with a conversational style that will make you feel like you've known
Mitzi for years by the time he's done. So, at least for this Sunday, turn
off the TV, grab your favorite meal, pull up a chair, and tell your
friends to either join us by phone or pc for Anything Entertainment: An
Evening With Mitzi Friedlander"
tonight, April 29, 2012 beginning at 6 PM eastern on Audio Access FM,
Stretching The Boundaries Of Sound Entertainment And Filling Your Life
With Sweet Ear Candy!
http://www.audioaccessfm.com

Can't make the live presentation?
If for some reason you can't be there live, send an email to
daviddunphy at audioaccessfm.com
letting him know you'd like a link to download a recording of the show,
and you'll receive the link as soon as it becomes available, which will be
shortly after the interview has finished.

For all other inquiries about the interview, or if you have any questions
about the Anything Entertainment Program, contact the show host, Jonathan
Matte at
jmatte28 at audioaccessfm.com

See You tonight!!!