[Nmabs] Next NABS Membership call...

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:57:50 UTC 2012

Hi all,
  Just a quick  heads up that we will be having  a membership call
this month! (don't worry, we didn't forget).
 This Month's call will focus on scholarships.   It will take place on
Sunday,  2/26 at 7p.m. ET.
 More  details to be  coming shortly, so please keep your braille
displays,screenreaders,  magnification programs and eyes focused on
your  student division list of choice as the hits just keep on comin'!

  Thanks for  reading!

--
Darian Smith

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson