[Nmabs] rough draft of agenda.

Amanda J Youngblood ayoung87 at unm.edu
Mon Mar 12 17:09:30 UTC 2012

Hi Tara I took a look at the rough draft of the agenda. So
far I think everything looks pretty good. I did notice a
couple of little errors but nothing major. Let me know  if
there is anything I can do to help. Since I offered at our
last meeting,  Would you like me to edit and proof read
and send you the revised copy? Thanks and hope everyone
has a wonderful week!
  Amanda Youngblood