[Nmabs] next NMABS meeint.g

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 23:14:48 UTC 2012

Hi all,

We will be conducting our next NMABS monthly membership call on Sunday March
18, 2012 at 7:00pPM. The meeting will take place via teleconference. The
call in information is; (218) 339-2699 access code 725279#. I hope you all
can join us. If I have missed anyone on this email, please let me know and
let them know about it. I know I don't have Cailin's email right or at least
it gets bounced back every time I try. Please let me know if you have
questions or would like something on the agenda. I will have an agenda out
to you all by Saturday morning.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend,

Tara