[Nmabs] Nabs presents: National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Call

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 05:10:47 UTC 2013

Fellow students:
    It is time once again for the monthly NABS Membership Committee
conference call. This month we bring you a call all about scholarships
- and who could not use one of those? Please join us as we will have
several speakers on the call to talk about various scholarship
opportunities. Patti Chang, National Federation of the Blind
Scholarship Chair will be on the call to talk about the scholarships
that the NFB is giving out at the national level. To find out more
about the NFB National scholarship program prior to the call, you may
visit the following link: http://www.nfb.org/scholarships
To sum it up:
When?: Wednesday, Janurary 16, 2012; 8:00 PM EST.
What?: A conference call on the topic of scholarships.
Where?: NABS Conference Call Line: (605) 475-6700. Code 7869673

We look forward to seeing everyone on the call!

Your NABS Membership Committee

--
Darian Smith

Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

The time is now to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

“We know not of our future, but we know of our past. A past that is
made up of our ancestor’s Dreams, their stories and hopes.
These sights once seen, sounds heard and emotions felt are now our
knowledge. The knowledge that guides us to this very moment…”
-Darian Smith