[Nmabs] Reminder : NABS Bulletin Submission Requests.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 18:52:12 UTC 2014

From the communications committee:
Dear Friends,
Your NABS Communications Committee is excited to be bringing back the monthly NABS Bulletin! In order for this to be a success though, we need your help. If your state has anything exciting to report, please email it to me so we can included it in our monthly update. Our goal is to have the first installment to the 2014 NABS Bulletin out by Feb. 9, so please send me your state updates no later than Feb. 5 to be included.
If you have any other questions about the update, or about the communications committee in general, please feel free to email Bre Brown or me off-list.
Looking forward to hearing about all the exciting things our state student divisions are doing!

...Gabe

Gabe Cazares
Phone: 281-965-9583
Twitter: @gmcazares
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

Darian Smith
2nd Vice President, National Association of Blind Students
dsmithnfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org
Follow the National Association of Blind Students on twitter: @nabslink