[NNV-Members] Feb 17 NFB Advocacy meeting

Mark Tadder mtadder at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 19:29:39 UTC 2018

Hello Northern Nevada Federation!

We will be having our first advocacy focused meeting this week.  In order to improve the lives of blind people living in Northern Nevada, we will have a brainstorming and planning discussion to identify potential opportunities for targeted outreach and education to agencies and organizations. As a group, we are capable of much influence in our community.

Some possibilities may include accessible websites, transportation, education and braille, recreation and sports, and employment.

Please bring your ideas and be prepared for a lively discussion.

Date and location
February 17,2018 1 til 3PM
Northern Nevada Center for Independent Living
999 Pyramid Way
Sparks, Nevada 89431

See you there!
Mark Tadder