[NNV-Members] What can you tell me about Reno and University of Nevada?

çağrı gökçek cagri_gokcek at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 20 10:17:40 UTC 2021

Hi all,
My name is Cagri. I’m from Istanbul, Turkey. I have been admitted by the department of Political Science, University of Nevada, Reno this year as an incoming Ph.D. student. I’m blind. I am in the process of deciding . In the mean time, I try to gather information about accessibility of Reno in all aspects. What can you tell me about the city of Reno from the aspect of accessibility? By the way, I’m also opened to any advice related to city, university, department, living circumstances, and so on. Thanks in advance for all of the advice.
Best regards.
Cagri