[nobe-l] Producing Nemeth as a blind teacher

Lori twilight2 at kconline.com
Mon Nov 17 19:32:33 UTC 2008

Hello all:
I used Nemeth math all through school so I'm familiar with hand brailling
it, however, I'm wondering if there are electronic methods that a blind
person can use. Is something like scientific Notebook accessible for someone
who is totally blind? What equipment and technology is out there that is
accessible to blind people. Also, if you are handed a print worksheet is
there a program to use to scan and put into braille that is accessible to
the blind?
Thanks,
Lori