[nobe-l] Hello and question

Faith Manion faith_manion at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 02:55:00 UTC 2008

Wow, you guys have provided alot of information. Thanks.  I must agree, it would be nice to find a way not to need an aide in the classroom, however I know classroom management/ issues will vary with grades.  Obviously, since I have no experience as a real teacher I don't know what will work and what will not. Therefore, just hearing your opinions is helpful.  In regards to emails about not having an aide in the classroom, how would you propose high school teachers deal with their students?  I know students at this age level can be more sneaky and violant then at other ages.  Thanks for all the info guys.
Faith