[nobe-l] New THOUGHT PROVOKER #144- Blindness With Other Conditions

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 14:12:43 UTC 2009

That's weird.  Vampires and blindness.  Good one, but here's the
reality I've seen:
1. I've seen people who are blind with asthma, seizures, and diabetes type 1,
2. I've known someone who has all of those but the diabetes, but she
has mild CP,
3. I've seen people who are blind who have endocrinal disorders who
don't have a chance to have childen.  That's whatI've seen.
Beth