[nobe-l] A career question

Mary H maryh4548 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 14:22:14 UTC 2009

Hi Melissa,
i'm a Special ed teacher
There are sooo many opportunities for you
VI teachers are in short supply

the only stumbling block I can see for you is the economy
If it gets really bad (see  www.thecomingdepression.com) then it may get
hard for VI teachers

But minus that , you are in a great field

The schools are so desperate

Study Spanish if you can!

Write me personally if you like as I've spent my life in the field

Yours
Mary
San Jose, CA