[nobe-l] Question concerning TVI certification

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 01:14:15 UTC 2009

Hi Hope and all,

I don't recall if you're on this list already, but there is a new
listserv for professionals in blindness education (PIBE-Division). The
people on that list may be more knowledgeable about the ins and outs
of various certification programs. The list is called PIBE-Division
and can be found from the main NFBNet list page at
www.nfbnet.org

Also, don't forget about Louisiana Tech's program sponsored by the
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness (PDRIB).

Arielle