[nobe-l] Question concerning TVI certification

Marianne Denning mdenning at cinci.rr.com
Fri Jan 30 01:06:44 UTC 2009

There are several online programs.  Do you have a bachelors degree?  I have
a masters degree so went for a certification from Pennsylvania College of
Optometry.  It is now known as Salus University in Philadelphia, PA.  I took
most classes online and attended some classes during each summer.  I worked
full time so went to school full time.  It took me 5 semesters and three
summers.  Western Michigan and Ohio State University also have online
programs.  There are probably several other schools but I don't know about
them.

Marianne Denning