[nobe-l] Question concerning TVI certification

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Fri Jan 30 13:52:01 UTC 2009

Hi.  Isth programonline or would I have to go to Il? I will 2
bachelor's dhqrees in May (Modern languages and secondsty
education).

University in TVI.  It’s one of the best programs in the U.S.
and I highly recommend looking into it.  If you already have a
bachelor’s degree, which can be in anything, the master’s program
is a year and a half.  If you have any questions at all, feel
free to ask!

>Kelsey Strohm> From: hope.paulos at maine.edu> To:
nobe-l at nfbnet.org> Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:23:56 -0500>
Subject: [nobe-l] Question concerning TVI certification> > Hello
all.  I'd like to obtain a certification to become a TVI.  Can
anyone offer any good programs that offer such a
certification?Thank you.> > Hope Paulos >
for nobe-l:>
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nobe-l_nfbnet..org/k_strohm
%40hotmail.com